Agape is in the business of making an impact on the lives we serve!
Agape is standing out in the fight against homelessness. Our services offer hope to those who have lost it. Hope, coupled with holistic services enable women to get back on their feet after crisis. Consider donating to Agape so we can help even more women achieve freedom.
Did You Know?
There is a homeless problem in Collin County!
- There are currently fewer than 300 beds available for the homeless
- Over 4,000 people have been turned away from Collin County homeless housing agencies in 2013-2015 and the same is expected for 2016
- Of the families turned away, 75% are women head of household
- Over 28% of Plano Independent School District student qualify for free and reduced lunch. That is a 100% increase since 2010.
- 7,000 families are one job loss, illness or crisis away from being homeless
Watch this video to see how Agape is making a difference.
Hear What Graduates Have To Say.
“Being a part of AGAPE helped me realize I am stronger than I thought I was. AGAPE taught me to save but also saved me. My children and I were shown genuine love and acceptance without expecting something in return. Thank you so much.”
“AGAPE helped me to grow and develop as both a woman and a mother. Being at AGAPE helped me transition into self-sufficiency. I am grateful for AGAPE and how it helped me in becoming an independent woman and mother.”
“AGAPE is one of the most God felt places I’ve ever known… They opened their doors when I had no place to go. AGAPE gave my child a safe place to stay where I could raise her on my own terms.”
AGAPE is changing this story by providing housing and transformational support services to homeless women, moms and their children that empower them to move from crisis and poverty to fulfilling self-sustaining lives.